Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All the girls slept in on this rainy morning and woke up in great moods!! I'm hoping that will carry over into our studies and the rest of the day.

Bible - review Galatians and start working on next verses.  E is a little ahead of the others but that is to be expected.  We want to finish this up to quote at Thanksgiving so we can start working on the birth of Jesus to quote at Christmas.
Handwriting - each girl wrote some more of the Galatians verse.

Thanksgiving Craft - Turkey with coffee filters .  So cute!!!

G

  • Reading eggs - letter H
  • Math - counting by 10's, 5's and 2's


P

  • Math - sheet 14E of adding doubles plus 1
  • Phonics - Assessment lesson 50
  • Language Lessons - Lesson 46 (Pronouns - I, me, my, mine) Ordering usage (I and me)
  • Reading Eggs - lesson 103 (ole)
  • Reading Eggs Spelling - lesson 11


E

  • Math - multiplying by 3
  • Grammar - Past tense verbs
  • Language Lesson - Interjections (four types of sentences)
  • Time4Learning
  •           LA Ext - Artic
  •           LA - Think alouds
  • Spelling City


No comments:

Post a Comment